30 YEAR FIXED
Low Fixed Rates For 30 Years
30 YEAR FIXED
Minimum of 3.5% Down
30 YEAR FIXED
100% VA Loan With No Private Mortgage Insurance
30 YEAR FIXED
100% Financing In Rural Areas
Shopping For Mortgage Lenders in Irving
The process of buying a home can be one of the most exciting times in someone’s life. It is the beginning of a new stage in life, whether it is buying your first home to raise a family in or buying your retirement home to enjoy your retirement. On the flipside of this excitement, there can be a lot of stress and work involved.
One of the most important parts of this process is shopping for the right mortgage lenders in Irving. You have to find a lander that is going to be able to offer you what it is that you are looking for.
4 Tips To Help You Find The Right Mortgage Lender in Irving
Shopping around for the right lender is like shopping around for anything else. There are certain things that you are going to want to look at, and for, when you are considering different mortgage lenders in Irving. Here are some great tips to help you on your journey to find the lender in Irving that is right for you.
- Compare Rates. Different lenders are going to operate with different interest rates. You should take the time to figure out what is average for your particular market and what other lenders are offering as rates.
- Customer Service. Applying for a mortgage is a difficult process. You want a lender that is going to be there and available to answer any and all questions. You want a lender that is going to be easy to work with and easy to communicate with. Customer reviews can be a great place to start for this.
- Options. Different lenders offer different types of loans, features, and flexibility. You want to look into what different lenders offer to their customers. This can really help you to narrow down the list of the right mortgage lenders in Irving for you.
- Fine Print. You will want to take the time to look at particular lenders loan requirements, fees, and costs other than the interest and principle.
Taking the time to do the research is going to really pay off for you in the end. It will help you eliminate and include different lenders that you may not have considered before embarking on your research.
There is no reason to rush this process. Finding the right mortgage lender in Irving can make a huge difference in your home buying experience. Make sure you have a good grasp on what it is that you are looking for in a lender because this will really help you narrow down your list to the right lender to work with.
Best Mortgage Rates in Irving Texas
- 1st – Preliminary Assessment – Let’s see how much you qualify for.
- 2nd – Appraisal Report – Let’s find out the value.
- 3rd – Approval and Closing – We can close your file in 30 days or less!
- See exactly how much you can qualify for instantly!
- Work with our award-winning team of local Loan Specialists.
- Let us help you close your loan in 30 days or less.
- Latest U.S. Mortgage News
- Mortgage Rates are Updated Daily
- Complete Consumer Mortgage News
- We provide the lowest, most current mortgage rates available.
- Work with the BEST lending company in the Greater Irving TX Area.
- Discover simple, affordable, and effective tools to help you secure a mortgage.
Real Clients. Real Stories. Real Results.
Our goal is to provide you with the best customer service possible.
Christina & Aaron F.
We just wanted to say thanks again for all your help with everything. We closed and are now proud homeowners! The title company… View more »
Why making down-payment is important in Irving, Texas
Down-payment is one determinant of your loan’s cost. It is a percentage of your property’s value and should be paid to the seller. Since you will take care of it without your mortgage lender’s help, there is a need to save for down-payment early enough. All mortgage loans are unique in terms of their down-payment requirements. At Prodigy Lending, conventional loans require 3% down-payment, whereas, with VA loans, you don’t have to make any deposit. You will find different requirements with other mortgage lenders. It is, therefore, important to consider different options before settling with a certain mortgage lender. If you are unsure about coming up with a deposit for your loan, below are some reasons why making down-payment is important in Irving:
- You will make lower monthly installments – this is due to the fact that you will contribute towards your loan. You will only have to pay back what the mortgage lender has offered. If you have the financial capability to pay a huge down-payment, go for it. This will reduce your monthly installments considerably. With VA loans that don’t have a down-payment requirement, you will receive 100% funding. This means that you will have to pay back the full amount plus interest. In such a case, there is no harm in making down-payment as long as you can afford it.
- You will pay lower interest rates – this is in comparison to making no down-payment. By making a deposit, you will reduce your lender’s risk. This is because they will not be making a huge contribution as hinted above. As a result, they will be prompted to charge attractive interest rates. By not making any down-payment, their risk will be increased and thus higher interest rates.
- You will increase chances of approval – this means that the mortgage lender will most likely approve your loan application if you have the ability to pay down-payment. This is because they will be assured of your ability to make future installments related to the loan. If you cannot afford a down-payment, on the other hand, approval will be very difficult. This is because the mortgage lender will be agreeing to a collaboration that might result in huge losses on their part.
- You may not have to pay insurance – this is dependent on the amount of down-payment you make. With a larger down-payment, you will not have to pay mortgage insurance. This is in comparison to a smaller down-payment. Mortgage insurance will in one way or another increase your monthly installments meaning that you should aim at making a higher down-payment to avoid it.
Minimal loan expenses are not only dependent on choosing a low-cost mortgage lender. As explained above, your down-payment ability will also have a lot to do with the overall cost. You should, therefore, be ready to make a larger down-payment so that low cost is achieved.
Contact us today for more loan information!